- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total Time: 18 min
- Makes: 8 servings
Asian Chicken Edamame Pizza
- 3 tablespoons Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon White rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon Fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Pre-baked pizza crust, 12-inch
- 1⁄2 cup Reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Edamame, shelled, cooked according to package directions
- 1⁄2 cup Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Chow mein noodles
Instructions for Asian Chicken Edamame Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger in small bowl; stir until smooth.
Place pizza crust on foil-lined baking sheet. Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese, chicken, edamame, bell peppers and chow men noodles evenly over crust.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Cut into 8 slices and serve.