- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Black Soybean Tempeh Tacos
Recipe adapted from The Garden Grazer.
8 ounces tempeh
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
15 oz. can black soybeans
fresh cilantro, for garnish
- avocado and tomato, for garnish
Instructions for Black Soybean Tempeh Tacos
- In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning with 2-3 tablespoons water and stir. Crumble tempeh and add to the seasoning mix. Stir to combine and set aside to marinate for a few minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté seasoned tempeh for 8-10 minutes.
- Add black soybeans (rinsed and drained) and cook about 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Prepare your toppings. (Tomato, avocado, etc.)
- Assemble tacos: Warm the tortillas if desired, add the tempeh mixture, and any toppings.