- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Makes: 1 serving
Lemon Miso Dressing with Soy
- 1⁄2 cup Miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1⁄3 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Grated fresh ginger root
- 1⁄3 cup Each sugar and lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Soybean oil (vegetable oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Grated lemon peel
Instructions for Lemon Miso Dressing with Soy
Mix miso, water and ginger in blender; strain and reserve liquid. Blend reserved liquid and remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Serve 2 to 3 tablespoons over mixed greens or sliced cucumbers.
Connect with us through our social channels