- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
Roasted Garlic Edamame Hummus
Recipe by: Leigh Ann
- 1 bag frozen shelled edamame (cooked, drained and cooled)
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tbsp. olive oil + ¼ cup
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt + ¼ tsp.
- ½ tsp. black pepper + ⅛ tsp.
- Warm water as needed for consistency
- Crudite vegetables and Fruits of choosing
Instructions for Roasted Garlic Edamame Hummus
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice garlic bulb in half, skin and all, and drizzle with 1 tbsp Olive oil and sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper.
Wrap in aluminum foil and place into the oven on a baking sheet for 20-30 minutes until garlic is fragrant and tender.
Let cool slightly and then squeeze the soft roasted garlic from the skins.
Add edamame, roasted garlic, ¼ cup olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a food processor or high powdered blender, and process until smooth and creamy - scraping down sides a few times.
Add warm water as needed for consistency, about ¼ cup or so will usually do the trick.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Arrange crudite vegetables and fruits on the platter with the hummus and serve.