- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Makes: 8 servings
Spinach and Feta Brunch Bake Recipe
- 3 tablespoons U.S.-grown soybean oil
- 1 Small sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 packages(12 oz. each) Frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained and squeezed dry)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces Crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of Cayenne
- 1 cup All-purpose flour (made from U.S.-grown wheat)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 4 Large farm-fresh eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄3 cup Milk
Instructions for Spinach and Feta Brunch Bake Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a deep-dish 9-inch pie plate.
Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet and cook the onion until softened, about 8 minutes. Stir in the spinach, salt, pepper, feta, dill and cayenne, and transfer to pie plate.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the spinach mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving or let cool and serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Sat Fat 4g
Connect with us through our social channels