- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet green pepper
- 1 – 4 ounce can chopped green, mild chilies
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 12 ounces silken tofu, drained
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 8 – 8” whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups thick tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Instructions for Tofu Enchiladas
*Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
*Combine all ingredients except tortillas, salsa, and cheese.
*Place mixture in tortillas, roll and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
*Pour salsa over the rolled tortillas. Sprinkle cheese on top.
*Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Connect with us through our social channels