- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Makes: 16 servings
Wok Charred Edamame 3 Ways
- 2 tablespoons Soybean oil (commonly labeled as vegetable oil)
- 4 cups Edamame, in-shell, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce (for the Soy Ginger Seasoning)
- 2 teaspoons Fresh ginger (for the Soy Ginger Seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds (for the Soy Ginger Seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup (for the Maple Balsamic Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar (for the Maple Balsamic Seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt (for the Maple Balsamic Seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons Dukkah spice blend (for the Dukkah Spiced Seasoning)
Instructions for Wok Charred Edamame 3 WaysHeat soybean oil over high heat in a wok or skillet. Add edamame; sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until pods begin to lightly char. Remove and season as desired.
To make the soy ginger seasoning, mix 1 tablespoon of soy sauce with 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger and 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
To make the maple balsamic seasoning, mix 2 tablespoons of maple syrup with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Sat Fat 0g