1. The leading cause of death in the United States in 2018 was:
2. The article states that when used as a replacement for ___________, evidence suggests that soybean oil can improve blood cholesterol levels.
3. According to the article, clinical trials show that soybean oil _________ inflammation in the body.
4. According to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, how much daily intake of soybean oil (per 2000 kcal) will result in adequate recommendations for both essential fatty acids?
5. Intake of which type of fat, according to the article, is consistently associated with lower risk of fatal coronary heart disease?
6. The FDA’s formal recognition of soybean oil’s health benefits state that eating ___ grams daily of soybean oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
7. The article states that _______ acid is converted to compounds that are implicated in inflammatory pathways.
8. According to the article, the randomized control trials that have been conducted to directly assess the effect of soybean oil on markers of oxidative stress have shown __________ of soybean oil.
9. The federal health claim that was approved for oleic acid is considered a(n):
10. The second article states that high oleic oils, such as soybean oil, have:
11. According to the article on high-oleic soybean oil, the benefits of this product include all of the following, EXCEPT:
12. Because of high-oleic soybean oil’s greater oxidative stability and extended shelf life, the article states that food manufacturers do not have to add ___________ to packaged products containing the oil.