- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Makes: 32 Servings
Creamy Edamame Ginger Dip
- 1 cup Edamame, shelled and cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup Mayonnaise, soybean oil based
- 1⁄2 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
Instructions for Creamy Edamame Ginger Dip
Puree edamame, mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, ginger and pepper in food processor or blender for 3 to 4 minutes, scraping sides twice, until smooth. Thin mixture with water as needed.
Serve with raw vegetables, crackers or pita chips.