- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 min
- Makes: 8 servings
Turkey, Tofu and Zucchini Lasagna
- 6 Whole-wheat lasagna noodles, cooked according to package
- 1 teaspoon Soybean oil
- 1 Onion (small), diced
- 3 Cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 pound Ground turkey breast, 99% lean
- 1 Jar prepared marinara sauce (24 oz.)
- 1 Zucchini, cut lengthwise into this slices
- 1 Package silken tofu (12.3 oz), drained and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cup Reduced-fat mozzarella, shredded
Instructions for Turkey, Tofu and Zucchini Lasagna
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 9x9-inch baking dish.
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes, until soft. Add turkey, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes, until cooked through. Stir in pasta sauce. Remove from heat.
Spread 3/4 cup pasta sauce mixture over bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 2 noodles. Spread half of the silken tofu over noodles. Top with 1/3 cup cheese, 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce mixture and half of the zucchini slices. Top with 2 noodles. Spread remaining silken tofu over noodles. Top with 1/3 cup cheese, 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce mixture and remaining zucchini slices. Top with remaining 2 noodles, pasta sauce mixture and 1/3 cup cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes; remove foil and top with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
Connect with us through our social channels