Soy Desserts Recipes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Makes: 6 servings
Fresh Fruit and Berry Crumble
- 4 cups Mixed fresh berries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1⁄3 cup White whole wheat flower
- 1⁄3 cup Old fashion oats
- 1⁄3 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons Soybean oil (commonly labeled vegetable oil)
Instructions for Fresh Fruit and Berry Crumble
Berry Mixture: Place berries in baking dish, sprinkle with sugar.
Flour Mixture: Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and soybean oil in small bowl. Mix with fork or finger tips until crumbly. Sprinkle over berry mixture.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 1 quart baking dish or 9-inch pie pan.
2. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until topping is light golden brown and fruit mixture is bubbly around the edges.