Soy-Based Salad Dressings & Marinades
Name your favorite flavors and they likely go well with soybean oil, thanks to its neutral taste. But it’s far from neutral when it comes to heart health. A source of polyunsaturated fat, soybean oil, also known as vegetable oil, helps to lower blood cholesterol levels. Put these soy-based salad dressings and marinades to the test!
- Prep Time: 55 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 min
- Makes: 4 servings
Soybean Oil Marinade for Fajitas
- 1⁄4 cup Soybean oil (commonly labeled vegetable oil) 1 Lime juice 2 cloves Garlic clove, chopped 1 teaspoon Cumin 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano 1 teaspoon Sea salt
Instructions for Soybean Oil Marinade for Fajitas
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients on the list and stir using a whisk.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade, cover the bowl and let it marinate in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Grill the chicken fajitas alongside with green peppers and onions.
- Serve the fajitas with rice, refried beans and flour tortillas.
Recipes courtesy of Adriana Martin