Kid Friendly Soy Recipes
Soy contains many essential nutrients important for growth and development, and works well as a high quality protein without contributing excess saturated fats. Enjoy these kid-friendly soy recipes that the entire family will love!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
Developed by: Chef Joel Gamoran
- 3 tablespoons red onion
- 1 handful cilantro with stems
- 1 pickled red chili w/oil (add more if you can handle the heat)
- 2 limes
- 3 avocados
- 1 tablespoon white soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white miso
- Serve with thick yellow corn tortilla chips
Instructions for Miso Guacamole
- Finely chop the red onion, cilantro (stems too, extra fine!), and chilies. Halve your limes and avocados.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, miso, a drizzle of chili oil from the jar, and the juice of one lime (2 halves). Stir to combine.
- Toss the cilantro, onion, and chili into the bowl and mix. Now scoop your avocados into the bowl and mash them up, just a bit. We like it chunky!
- Serve with tortilla chips and remaining lime on the side for garnish and squeezing. Call your friends into the room, it’s party time!