Kid Friendly Soy Recipes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Makes: 4 servings
Teriyaki Soy Rice Bowl
- 1 tablespoon Soybean oil
- 1 Tofu, (14 oz package), firm, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup Teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium
- 1⁄2 cup Water
- 1 1⁄2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Edamame, shelled and thawed
- 1 cup Broccoli florets, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup Red pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups Cooked brown or white rice
Instructions for Teriyaki Soy Rice Bowl
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add tofu, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in teriyaki sauce, water, carrots, edamame, broccoli and red bell pepper.
Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
Serve over brown or white rice.