- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes: 4 servings
Mexican Corn on the Cobe - Elote
- 1 GOYA® Corn on the Cob (1 bag with 8 mini ears, thawed, or 4 fresh ears of corn, husked and halved)
- 1 teaspoon GOYA® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup GOYA® Queso Blanco, crumbled (can substitute with crumbled cotija cheese or finely shredded fresh mozzarella cheese)
- tst GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup GOYA® Mayonnaise with Lime
- 1 tablespoon GOYA® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon GOYA® Chili Powder
- 4 8” skewers (If using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes prior to grilling)
Instructions for Mexican Corn on the Cobe - Elote
Prepare grill to medium-high heat; grease with oil. Stick each corn cob on skewer. Grill corn until tender and charred on all sides, about 7 minutes.
Place crumbled cheese on medium, flat plate. Working with one corn cob at a time, sprinkle cob with adobo, spread with mayonnaise, roll in cheese and sprinkle chili powder. Place corn on serving plate; repeat with remaining cobs and ingredients.