1. The FDA recently allowed a qualified health claim linking the consumption of soybean oil to:
2. In reference to its potential role in health promotion, the FDA-approved health claim for soybean oil specifically refers to its ______ fat content.
3. Which of the following products could be labeled with the FDA’s health claim regarding soybean oil and health benefits:
4. According to the article, polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) are:
5. The article states that the process of hydrogenation:
6. According to the article, high oleic soybean oils:
7. The study cited in the article suggests that compared to alternative functional fats, high oleic soybean oil:
8. Technologies cited in the article used by the soybean agricultural industry that improve efficiencies and reduce impacts include all of the following, EXCEPT:
9. The article suggests the characteristics of a crop that make it sustainable include all of the following, EXCEPT:
10. Soybeans are stated to have the highest ____ content of any crop.
11. The article states that the top-producing area for soybeans is:
12. According to the article, it is estimated to take _____ percent less fossil fuels to produce an equivalent amount of soy protein as it does from animal protein.