1. According to the article, what is considered the “gold standard” for the diagnosis of food allergies?
2. The article states that potential negative effects of the over-reporting of food allergies can include all of the following EXCEPT:
3. Food-related symptoms that do not involve the immune system are referred to as:
4. According to the article, a diagnosis of IgE-Mediated Food Allergies:
5. According to the article, which of the following foods most commonly elicit food allergies in younger children:
6. Reported U.S. data suggests that what percentage of children with peanut allergies outgrow their allergy by adolescence and/or adulthood?
7. Which of the following foods are listed as the main triggers for Food Protein Induced
Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES) in the U.S.?
8. Which term is commonly used, but not an official term acknowledged by allergy
9. Surveys reported in the “Prevalence of Soy Allergy” article indicate that which of the following foods has the lowest prevalence of inducing allergies:
10. According to the second article, the 8 foods classified as major allergens are thought to be
responsible for ___% of the food-related allergic reactions among Americans.
11. Which food is exempt from allergy labeling because any residual amount has not been shown to cause reactions in soy protein-sensitive individuals?
12. The prevalence of food allergy is: