- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Makes: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons Soybean oil
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 cup Black beans, drained, rinsed and heated
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Fresh pico de gallo
- 1⁄4 cup Green onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Cotija cheese, crumbled
Instructions for Huevos RancherosHeat soybean oil in medium nonstick pan over medium heat. Line baking sheet with paper towels.
Fry tortillas, flipping halfway through, until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Drain oil from pan; add eggs and cook to desired doneness.
Divide tortillas, hot black beans, eggs, tomatoes, green onions and salsa onto four plates. Garnish with cotija cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Sat Fat 3.5g