1. According to the article, in the 1950s soyfoods maintained the following characteristics, EXCEPT:
2. The article states that the tenets of the modern day food movement include:
3. According to the article, “clean eating” generally includes:
4. In regards to the label “natural”:
5. In the US, what percentage of soybeans are stated to be bioengineered?
6. UNFOUNDED claims regarding the soy industry include all of the follow, EXCEPT:
7. Plant-based diets that contain soy protein have a ______ carbon footprint compared to animal-based diets that include meat and dairy.
8. According to the article, who defines the term “clean”?
9. As an added ingredient to certain foods, soy adds all of the following, EXCEPT:
10. Soy is classified as which type of protein?
11. According to the article, by definition, isolated soy protein, soy protein concentrate, and soy flour are ___, ___, and ___ protein, respectively.
12. When soy proteins are added to a food product, the article states that: