1. The lead article states that all of the following pose threats to the sustainability of the current food system, EXCEPT:
2. It is estimated that there are currently _______ undernourished people, and ________ with micronutrient deficiencies, according to the article.
3. The article states the global population is expected to be _______ people by 2050.
4. According to the article, diets are more sustainable when they are comprised of:
5. The Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA) of food was stated to include:
6. The paper entitled “LCA of Soybean Meal” discussed the life cycle of soybean meal with a co-product of:
7. According to the article, soy protein isolate on a mass basis has a global warming potential that is roughly equivalent to:
8. When the true ileal digestibility and serving size is accounted for, the article states that soy protein isolate has roughly _______ of the global warming potential of peanut butter.
9. The secondary article states that greenhouse gas emissions include all of the following, EXCEPT:
10. The secondary article cites that _____are typically rotated with other crops, such as corn, in order to reduce the amount of fertilizer needed.
11. The global warming potential of beef was determined to be about _________ than tofu, and _________ than tempeh, according to the secondary article.
12. Among the consumer research statistics presented in the final article, ___ of consumers say it is important to purchase foods made with U.S. grown crops—which includes soybeans.
Connect with us through our social channels